Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An "Ok" Day

Today was an "ok" day.

It's not a day without tears.  Actually, songs like the Wavin' Flag by Young Artists for Haiti (because Adelle will never "get older") always bring tears to my eyes. And of course, they play these on the dance music station on my way to work,  so now it's obvious why I can't stand to listen to EZ-Rock! 

However, things like a big dose of Vitamin D, the sun and a bouquet of flowers from M (just because), help me feel a little bit more normal.  Not to mention that I feel better after reading the info sent by PBSO describing signs of grief (apparently I have them all except blurred vision and anorexia).  Ha!  So, actually, I am normal (relief!).  Also being able to focus on our new support group (Angel Mommies Support Group) is very helpful. 

So, I will put on my mascara again tomorrow morning, hope it doesn't smear (again) on the drive to work and face the day head on...  We'll see what it throws back at me.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

You are so NORMAL....never thought to say that to you........but it is so true.

Can't wait to meet you......in person!

Hugs to you.....

AL said...

Hi Mi,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so sorry for your loss reading your words brings back so many feelings about my miscarriage. That I sometimes tuck back into some dark place.

Hugs to you, you're doing great.

-Al

About Me

My photo
On November 6th, 2009, I gave birth to our angel Adelle at 34 weeks. She had already grown her wings... I am going through a difficult time and am learning a lot about myself and what it means to be the mommy of an Angel. I hope that by sharing my experiences, other angels' moms will find some comfort in knowing they are not alone. I am married to the most wonderful man on Earth. I am blessed with the most precious family and friends. My heart will always be full of love for my Angel Baby Adelle.

Baby Adelle

On the wings of an angel, she gently touched down. Here for a moment, then heavenly bound, where the sweet Father welcomed her home and the wings of an angel became her own.

In memory of our precious baby girl

-November 6th, 2009


Counter

NetworkedBlogs

Followers